Terms & Conditions Agreement
Please read the following disclaimer and accept using the check box to proceed.
- I accept that Gladstone Regional Council and the Department of Environment and Resource Management / State of Queensland gives no warranty in relation to the Licensed Data (including accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability) and accepts no liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for any loss, damage or costs (including consequential damage) relating to any use of the data.
- The Department of Environment and Resource Management does not warrant that the Licensed Data provided through Maps is error free and I acknowledge the Licensed Data does not purport to represent precise locations of cadastral corners or the surveyed dimensions of cadastral boundaries.
- Gladstone Regional Council does not warrant that the information or data provided through Maps is error free and I acknowledge that decisions should not be based on information provided through Maps without undertaking appropriate searches at Gladstone Regional Council.
- I accept that the Department of Environment and Resource Management / State of Queensland and Gladstone Regional Council have full intellectual property rights, including copyright, over the Licensed Data Department of Environment and Resource Management and all other data Gladstone Regional Council and this agreement does not confer on me any rights of ownership in that data.
- PERMITTED USE
- I accept that the use of information provided through Maps, including the Licensed Data, shall be limited to my own personal use, or in the ordinary course of my business. I shall not on-sell or distribute information or data for reward to any third party, or use the data for direct marketing, or use the data in breach of privacy laws.
The Help button on the home page will guide you with the functionality of the Gladstone Regional Council Online Mapping site.
Features available on the Online Mapping site include searches by:
- Street Name
- Street Address
- Lot on Plan
- Park Names
- Rivers & Creek Names
Detailed information will be available for viewing:
- 1m & 5m Contours
- Water Services
- Sewer Services
- Stormwater Pipes
- Aerial Photography
- General Waste collection days and a link to Recycle collection calendar
- Q100 - 1 in 100 Flood Line
Printing A4 landscape maps is available for your convenience.
Map prints can include labels for Roads, Parks, and Waterway names, Contour Maps and locations of properties, roads and council services.
Storm Tide Evacuation Zone Mapping Instructions
To determine if your property lies within the nationally recognised Storm Tide Evacuation Zones of the Gladstone Region please follow the below steps:-
Step 1 Select the ‘Evacuation Zones’ Icon above and click ‘Proceed to Maps’.
Step 2 Conduct a query using your street address within the ‘Queries’ tab at the top of the mapping tool.
Step 3 To find out your evacuation zone number- look for ‘Storm Tide Evacuation Zones’ heading in the information column on the left.
To view the 'Evacuation Map' - click the URL link.
NOTE: If no reference to Storm Tide Evacuation Zone is displayed, your property does not fall in the nationally recognised storm tide zones.
Within the ‘Legend’ tab in the top bar of the mapping tool, you can turn ‘Evacuation Zones (Storm Tide)’ layers on and off.